Boise State's Hungry
As you can see from the picture above the Boise State fans were enjoying the game as everything went Boise's way. It looked to me like most of the fans were already looking ahead to next Thursdays game with Oregon State. Why I bet they waited untill almost half way throught the first quarter before pulling out the Oregon State signs.
This blog is not about the game. If you want that go find some sports writer's take ... I guarantee it will be a lot better read than what I have to say here.
No, my objective here is to share my view from the sidelines.
There will be no Pulitzer Prize winning material here folks. Nope, I will be happy just to keep these ramblings coherent and we will all be lucky if in the process I happen to bring to light some small tidbit of information or maybe a view or an angle that might have otherwise gone unnoticed.
Comments