Oh Goody ... an ESPN Game

While most fans get excited about having ESPN on campus to televise the big game. For those of us working on the sidelines it's not necessarily a good thing.

I mean it's not like there isn't already enough people down on the sidelines for a photographer to manuever around
.Add in more lights, more sound people, more cameras ... even cameras in the sky and well you have a mess.
So while eveyone else is geting all excited about the ESPN game I just don't see any reason to get all excited about ....hmmm what's this

...well Ok maybe there are a few things I like about ESPN games. The sideline reporters are a LOT better than usual.

yup ... ESPN's Erin Andrews would be a definite upgrade on just about any sideline. She can replace Larry Gebert on the Boise State sidelines any day as far as I'm concerned. No offense Larry.
Comments